Part-Time Care Assistant Required
Salary - Gross Pay £12 - £15 per hour
Locations - Sevenoaks - Tonbridge - Tunbridge Wells
Permanent - Part Time
Hours - Evenings & alternate Weekends
We are looking for caring people like you to join our wonderful team. Working locally, providing one to one care, you will help our clients live happily and independently at home.
What we offer
- Excellent on the job training:
- Full induction and ongoing training.
- NVQs in Health and Social Care, end-of-life and dementia care training through our training partner Hospice in the Weald.
- Real opportunities to care: Minimum visits of one hour, plus proper travel time.
- Fantastic career opportunities.
- Company Pension.
- Paid DBS.
- Free uniform.
- Wonderful clients.
- Excellent support.
- Friendly team
- The most important thing is that you have a kind and caring nature and a passion to make a positive difference to people's lives. Previous care experience an advantage, but not essential.
- You need to be a driver with the use of a car for work.
- If you think you have the potential to deliver outstanding care, apply online or call Kieron or Rachael for a chat on 01732 447 055
What our team says about working at All About Home Care
A great place to work
'All About Home Care is almost too good to be true'
It's not us saying this, it's one of our carers.
This is what some of our other carers say:
'My clients are all lovely and really appreciative of what we do – I am always getting thanks and hugs!'
'All About Home Care offers a very high standard of care, and I really like that I am able to look after the people I care for properly.'
'In life, you don't often find a company where the values and philosophy completely align with your own, so when you find it, it's worth holding onto. Unless I win the lottery, I have no plans of ever working for anyone else!'
Rated 'Outstanding' by the Care Quality Commission and ranked as one of the South East's Top 20 recommended home care companies for two years running, we're looking for truly caring people who want to make a real difference to the quality of our clients' lives.